In this episode, Nanotech CEO & co-founder Mike Francis and Chief Commercial Officer, Carrie Horazeck delve into their mission of bringing breakthrough materials for climate resilience to the market. They specifically discuss their growth into the Green Building space, where they have developed a roof coating based on their nanotechnology. They emphasize the importance of sustainability with a return on investment, enabling cost reduction and emissions curbing. The episode highlights Houston’s entrepreneurial spirit, its transition into the energy capital, and the need for venture capital to support early-stage startups in the tech and sustainability sectors.
- NanoTech Materials Teams up with Tesson Roofing on Cool Roof Initiative in Arizona
- Cool Roof Coatings: A Cost-Effective Alternative to Roof Replacement in Commercial and Industrial Buildings
- Why Low Activation Energy Fireproof Coatings are the Future
- Unveiling the Downfalls of Cementitious Coating for Fireproofing
- Reassessing Intumescent Fireproof Coatings for Fireproofing